Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Universal Religion Chapter 5!

As you may know I listen to a lot of dance music. I first started listening to trance, and its still my favorite. Anyways one compilation that I have always loved was the Universal Religion series by Armin Van Buuren. Its always so captivating and uplifting, while catchy and exciting. You can always feel the crowds because they are in the background of the live recordings. Anyways, in honor of the new chapter, I made a little mix of my favorite songs from the previous 4. Hope you enjoy!
Track List:
1.As the Rush Comes (Armin van Buuren's Universal Religion Remix) - Motorcycle
2.The Timelord - Signum
3. Daydream - Markus Schulz Vs. Andy Moor
4. This Moment (Prog Mix) - Nic Chagall feat. Jonathan Mendelsohn
5. Tuvan (Gareth Emery Mix) - Gaia

No comments:

Post a Comment