Saturday, October 22, 2011

This week in music


Great remix of a song I've never heard of. Melodic, catchy, calming. I get a feeling of nostalgia, reliving the past one last time. Great track 


New club banger from Kaskade.  His new album drops in a few day, or weeks or something. Fire and Ice, should be amazing.


This is the other single off Kaskade's new album. It's a little slower, but the vocals are amazing! I'll be on the look out for some great remixes of this one.


Tiesto! Maximal Crazy, so much energy in this tune. I have been thinking that I wish Tiesto would get back to trance, but songs like this are too good to pass up.


As a rule I try not to post the same song more than once. I posted this on twitter and Facebook back a ways, but it is just too good not to post again. Ask my roommates, I can't stop humming this song. I seriously was dancing to it on the bike today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment