Friday, October 7, 2011

Songs to train to

So I am going to start posting song that I hear while training and working on HW. One of my favorite things to do is discover new music. I at one point had a thought of being a Dj, but now that is gone. This is close enough for me. Hopefully you enjoy the songs and if you really like one of them feel free to comment. If you have other song suggestions, stuff I should listen to, let me know as well. I will try to have one song from each day, or at least let you know which day I couldn't stop listening to it.

::::Wednesday:::

A very uplifting track, and a great remix. Admittedly the lyrics are incredibly catchy, so much so that its hard not to sing along. I love the line "So much pressure, so much heat. So much hustle, they want me."

:::Thursday:::

This is kind of a sad song. The original is really slow and sad though. Kaskade has been known for his amazing ability with vocals. This remix is no exception. Beyond that Skylar has an amazing voice and the tune is incredibly catchy.


This song is also actually kinda sad if you listen to the lyrics. I usually don't though. The song is just damn catchy, and the beat and melody just groove. It has electro, house, and trance vibes all up in there. This mixing of multiple genres has really been catching my eye lately. But saying that makes me sound like a hipster or something.

:::Friday:::

Uplifting, always from Above & Beyond. Their new album has a few similar tracks and they are all good. This one definitely has a good message too. When things get busy and you feel a little like you're going under, don't forget about a thing called love. Always puts me in a good mood.

Finally something (relatively) new from Tiesto. It's been a busy week. Training, working making that money, homework and class plus actually trying to sleep once in a while. I'm on this shit all week. This beats for all my freak, so line the shots up!

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment